Mr. Torgue is the best role model out there
heyy its kyhu please promo my post buddy<3
So today I reached a very huge and kind of unbelievable follower milestone and to celebrate that as well as the release of The Battle of the Five Armies I have decided that it is high time that I do a give away to show you guys how much I love and appreciate you all! I’ve been wanting to do this for the longest time and now I finally have enough money saved up to make this a gooden!
What You Get:
- Lord of the Rings Extended DVD’s
- Bag End Door Necklace
- Hobbit Mole Skin Diary
- Letter Opener of Your Choice
- Your Very Own One Ring
- The Map of Thorin Oakenshield
- Hobbit Plush of your Choice
- Copies of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit Novels
- Collectors Edition The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition with Bilbo and Gollum Statue!
A few standard rules will apply of course just to keep this as fair as possible!
- Seeing as this is a follower giveaway, you must be following me :D
- Reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your poor followers! ;D
- No giveaway blogs!
- You must be comfortable to give me your address, for obvious reasons.
- The winner will be picked completely at random and will have 24 hours to respond before I choose another via a random number generator.
This will stay open until December 1st 2014 and the winner will be contacted December 2nd. Good luck and have fun my pretties!
EDIT: I’m happy to ship anywhere in the world so no worries guys! Enjoy and happy entering! <3
longest marriage in Middle-Earth
Must always post rules: Answer the 11 questions given to you. Create 11 new questions. Tag 11 people and let them know if they have been tagged.
1. If you’re allowed to carry any sort of weapon, what’s your weapon of choice?
-Bo Staff or Spear
2. Would you rather live in a huge mansion? Or a cozy little cottage
-well thats hard… huge mansion maybe, so i can have a room for my “stuff”
3. What’s your fave non-alcoholic smoothie/cold drink?
-Matcha Milkshake! mmmmm Matcha
4. What’s your birthstone and the meaning behind it?
-Ruby…Rubies arouse the senses, stir the imagination, and are said to guarantee health, wisdom, wealth and success in love.
5. What are your top 5 videogames?
Darksouls, BIOSHOCK, BIOSHOCK INFINITE, Dragon Age Origins, Shogun 2 Totalwar
6. If you had the power to make anything or anyone appear, who/what would you bring into existence?
-Ring of Power… My Precious……….
7. You’re in Silent Hill, what do you think your monsters would look like?
-Pyramid Heads Pervy PYRAMID HEADS
8. If you could go back to your favorite place to visit, where would it be?
-Malumpati River in the Philippines
9. What’s your pet’s name? If you don’t have one, what would you like to have for a pet?
-TimTam. My sister named it. I wanted to call it Sparta. Introduces dog “THIS IS SPARTA!!!!”
10. What’s your fave type of movie/book genre?
-Fantasy/Medieval because LOTR
11. DID YOU FIND YOUR BERRIES???
- #Ayamaakuna is my Berry
1. Whats your favorite food?
2. What anime would you recommend for someone who’s new to anime?
3. Favorite cartoon/anime in the 90s?
4. if you can have any type of super power. what will it be?
5. what is your pet peeve?
6. if you can have any kind of pet. what would it be?
7. favorite Adventure Time character?
8. What are your Kinks?
9. Katana vs Longsword. who will win?
10. What is your favorite gun?
11. Finish this sentence. “Moses supposes his toeses are roses, But Moses supposes _______”
just adjust opacity and size depending on how crisp lines you want
this shit took like 10 minutes
Heeeeere we go!
The Curse of Maleficent is starting to pop up in stores, which means I should be cleared to start posting art! These are a few preliminary illustrations I did for the publisher to basically apply for the job- they wanted to see what the look and feel of the film would translate into in my style before we threw ourselves at a whole book- so I took a run at it, and they loved it! I learned a lot on those, and the topmost one is still one of my favorite things I’ve done recently.
Since they’re prelims, none of this will show up in the actual book- but I figured the internet might take an interest! Art and the sketchy sketchy process that gets us there.
If you have NO IDEA what I’m talking about, read my blog here: http://nicholaskole.blogspot.com/2014/04/everything-matters.html
And you can order the book online here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Curse-Maleficent-Sleeping-Beauty/dp/1423197518
And and…you can see it in the hands of a REAL ACTUAL HUMAN CHILD I HAVE NEVER MET here (scroll down): http://www.susansdisneyfamily.com/2014/04/do-you-think-you-know-maleficent-check.html
^which MADE my day and gave me allll the warm fuzzies. Thanks, google alerts!
MORE ART SOON
A workable fuck-ton of male archery references.
Please note that the top two images of the white statues are for weaker bows; typically, the bow will have a stronger pull weight. The front arm would be fully extended and straight, and the hand gripping the arrow would not be pinching the arrow itself. There is a certain way to position the arm and shoulder blade (the latter is particularly important, hence my including that cruddy eagle-eyed view of the back [the top example being the correct one]).
[From various sources]
I took long to reply (sorry!) because I was drawing you a thing—
Welcome to my blarg :D
Here is Reply sorry it took me a while
Have some fail julie XDD
I’ve got a portfolio update! :D
I fell in love with Krysta Rodriguez and her performance in The Addams Family Broadway Musical a few months ago… and I thought it would be fun to explore my own take on the Addams Family… and well… here it is! haha xD
This truly was a learning experience for me because I can clearly see how much I need to improve and how far away I am from where I want to be.. However I’m glad I pushed myself to go outside my comfort zone! It was well worth it.
Lastly, I wanna thank my amazing teachers/mentors who walked me through this process these past few months! I owe all I’ve learned to them <3
I will be posting Part 2 of the portfolio shortly so stay tuned!
OR you can check it out at LissyMarlin.com if you want :)
Thank you guys <3
Im so tired… so… so tired… i want to rest for good and never wake up again… nobody appreciates me anyway… im so tired……..
This is SUPER DUPER accurate and really funny too <:
Please don’t be that person who gets offended by this parody though uvu
when animators make parodies like this (we’ve make videos with this sort of tone all the time) it’s not made to attack anyone, it’s made to be a joke, to dramatize things, to be a satire. It’s not meant to make anyone feel bad about themselves, it’s about taking a look at how things are, and just having a good laugh, taking a joke, you know?
Anyways, I hope you enjoy their animation!